- (4) seats JobBoss ERP production management software
- (3) MasterCam licenses for programming
- (2) Auotdesk Fusion licenses for fixture and prototype design
CNC Mill/Turn Lathe Department
(3) new, state-of-the-art Nakamura-Tome mill/turn lathes allow us to hold tight tolerances, machine many parts complete, and produce production work efficiently.
- (1) Nakamura-Tome AS-200LMYS Mill-Turn
- (2) Nakamura-Tome AS-200MY Mill-Turn
- (1) HAAS ST-10 CNC lathe
Production CNC Milling Department
(10) Haas vertical milling machines provide the capacity for both small and large run jobs. 4th axis heads and tool probes extend the capabilities of our 3-axis mills:
- (2) Haas VFO VMC 20″x16″x20″
- (1) Haas VFOE VMC 30″x16″x20″
- (2) Haas VF2SSYT VMC 30″x20”x20″
- (2) Haas VF3 VMC 40″x20″x24″
- (3) Haas Mini-Mill VMC 16″x12″x10″
Our prototyping department can offer short lead times on critical projects.
- (2) Proto-Trak-Axis DPM milling machines 33”x17”x22”
- (1) Proto TRAK SLZ CNC Lathe
- (1) SuperMax Vari-Speed vertical milling machine
A Tykma Zetalase™ Laser Marking System can engrave almost any material. We can mark text, part numbers, serial numbers, bar codes, datamatrix codes, logos and other graphics.
Our Dimension Elite 3D printer has an 8”x8”x12” work envelope and prints using the FDM process and ABS plastic. We can produce complex prototypes with short lead times and no programming or setup cost. We stock a 12 standard colors.
A Thompson surface grinder has a work area of 24”x10”x6” and can grind parts to .0002” flatness.
As an ISO 9001:2015 and 13485 certified shop, we maintain a world-class inspection department with calibrated pins, gages and the latest metrology technology:
- Keyence XM-series CMM
- Zeiss C400 1532-12 CMM
- Brown & Sharpe Micro-Height
- Mitutoyo optical comparator